damask

Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Summer List in July

So what have we accomplished on our summer list these past few weeks while we've been here and there? (Note: I have taken the liberty to edit our list activities if we do something fun and new that I didn't originally list.  I can do that.  I created it.  Hehe.)

Branson:

- Car activities, including a scavenger hunt.

- Fish hatchery.  The biologist and fishergirl in me really enjoyed that. :)

 
 
- Tie dyed T-shirts.  It was offered at our resort's activity hall.

 
 
- Kids made their own stuffed animal puppies.  Similar to Build-a-Bear, it was also offered at the resort.

 
 
-Mini golf.

 
 
While with Grandparents:

-Fished

Caught one!
-Caught fireflies

-Put on a puppet show

-Picnic

- Drive-in movie.


Cars made in Fairmont, used in Princeton.
-Farmer's market (with Uncle Jim, Aunt Angie, Eli, and Lily.)

-Isanti County Fair


(And more s'mores.)
And since we've been home:

-Smashing baked cotton balls.  Didn't shatter as much as I had hoped.

 
 
-Made mailboxes.  They weren't too interested in this.  Bode had fun putting letters through the slot for awhile, and Maggie just liked coloring it.

 
 
-Minnesota Children's Museum in Rochester

 
 
-Made pinecone bird feeders.

 
 
-Picked raspberries.


-Harvested and ate some (more) food from our garden.



There may have been more we've accomplished these past few weeks that I just can't remember.  But we have crossed them off!  Approximately 29 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment