Now We Are Six
By A.A. Milne
When I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
now and forever.
She loooves birthdays (who doesn't?), so in preparation for today she made a checklist for us:
![]() |
| Wensday Plan: Poptarts, Mom off (Mom does school drop off), Make cake, Watr (water?), Pant nils (Paint nails) |
After Bode finished preschool, we joined Maggie at school for lunch. Such fun to see part of her new normal day.
![]() |
| Birthday crown and cape. |
A very full day!
And here are her yearly birthday questions:
I am... 6 years old.
The best show on TV is... Alvin and the Chipmunks
My favorite thing about school is... library.
The thing I'm best at is... reading.
If I could change my name, it would be... Violet.
My favorite colors are... maroon and gold...and violet.
My favorite toy is...my new nail salon set.
When I grow up, I want to work... as a librarian at school.
I like to take these things to bed with me at night: my blankie.
My favorite book is...Frozen Fever
My favorite movie is... Alvin and the Chipmunks.
My favorite season of the year is... fall.
A food I really like is... pizza.
My favorite animals are... cats.
My favorite sport is... soccer.
My best friends are... Ava and Josie.
My favorite holiday is... Halloween and Christmas.
My favorite thing I did while I was 5 was... going to California and Disneyland and when Brooks was born.






No comments:
Post a Comment