Our guy is 4 years old today! If you've been following our new Twitter feed, you've seen what we've been up to lately. Bode has the advantage of having his birthday fall around the annual teacher's state conference, which means three days with no school and lots of time to do fun activities.
Today we opted for a McDonald's birthday party. Less for me to worry about - they take care of food, activities, and cake! I did make Bode a Baymax cake to have later at home since, as you can see from his answers to the year birthday questions below, that is quite his favorite thing at the moment.
We love our Bode boy and all his smiles and cuddles and compliments, as well as his habit of turning any sort of long stick-like objects into weapons.
Birthday Questions:
I am... 4.
The best show on TV is... Mickey Mouse.
My favorite thing about school is... playing.
The thing I'm best at is... wrestling.
If I could change my name, it would be... Big Hero 6.
My favorite color is... blue.
My favorite toy is...Baymax.
When I grow up, I want to work... with Dad.
I like to take these things to bed with me at night: my bear.
My favorite book is...Baymax.
My favorite movie is... Big Hero 6.
My favorite season of the year is... winter.
A food I really like is... pepperoni pizza.
My favorite animals are... giraffes.
My favorite sport is... Vikings.
My best friends are... Krosby.
My favorite holiday is...Halloween.
My favorite thing I did while I was 3 was... go swimming.







No comments:
Post a Comment