damask

Friday, September 11, 2015

You're Beautiful

Watch out, ladies.

I already knew Bode was a charmer, but that sweet part of him is becoming more and more refined.

Yesterday evening when I returned from a couple of school meetings, Bode stopped in his tracks when I walked in the door.  He declared that I was just "so beautiful."  Heart. Melted.  He thought I looked so great, in fact, that I should just go ahead and keep the scarf I had on when I went to bed.  Perhaps he thought it was a nice change from the normal casual duds and messy pony I don on at-home days.

Yet again, as we were getting ready to walk to his preschool today, he reiterated his admiration of how beautiful I looked in my scarf from last night by requesting I wear it again today.  He was a little disappointed when I instead changed into my workout clothes for a post drop-off run with the babies.

Seriously, gals.  This one is a keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment