This morning, we:
1. Went on a hunt to find our garbage and recycling bins. They got moved last week since the trucks couldn't get down our street due to the construction and crazy rain. They never got moved back, and we had no idea where they ended up. Maggie, Bode, and I found them quite a trek away.
2. Drove to the track and did some 400s. I thought the kids would enjoy running around, too, but they didn't like it when I took off at my own pace.
3. Made wishes on dandelions at the track (#7 on our list).
4. Visited Steve at work since we were already there.
5. Came home and walked to Kwik Trip for coffee just cuz. And added a couple donuts for Mags and Bode.
6. Walked home and put our artistic sides to work with sidewalk chalk (#35).
7. Put Bode down for a short morning nap. Still trying to cut down to one, but we're in transition mode.
8. Brought Maggie to swimming lessons.
Whew! The rest of the day consisted of Subway, naps (while I painted the kitchen), library (#3), Bode's swimming lessons, and a date with Steve for a colleague's retirement party. I'm tired. No late night projects for me tonight.
![]() |
| Reactions to the car wash. |



Wow! You get more done in the morning before my kids even get up! Way to go!
ReplyDelete