damask

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Maggie-ism Monday: A Day Late

Maggie says some funny things.  I would write a lot of posts if I wrote a new one for every funny thing she said.  So instead, I'll start "Maggie-ism Mondays" and share a list I've compiled over the course of a week or month.  I'm a day late today - meant to post last night - but I'll start anyway. 

~A few weeks ago, Maggie was sitting at the table, enjoying her food at Grammy and Bapa's.  She looks up from her food, stares out the window for a moment, and says, completely nonchalantly, "Oh a magical fairy just flew by!" And then she returns to eating.


~While walking to Kiddie Park, "Mom, why do they call it "Kitty Park?  There aren't any kitties there."

~Maggie recently asked for a sip of my iced coffee, and I agreed to let her have just a little sip because it has caffeine. She sips and then with a disgusted look on he face, "Ooo, I can feel the caffeine. "

~ After visiting children's church at Grandma and Grandpa's over the weekend, she shared a new song she learned, "I've got bees like gorilla..."           ("I've got peace like a river.")

1 comment: