![]() |
| A gold doubloon! |
![]() |
| And Bode...this boy. I wonder what goes on in that head of his. |
After Maggie's swimming lessons, which ended at noon, Steve decided he'd be done with work for the day and we left for a surprise trip to the Mall of America.
![]() |
| We had an issue with a messy shirt. |
Our first stop when we arrived was Sea Life, #42. Steve and I went maybe once when we were dating (I think it was called Underwater World then), but we have never gone with Maggie and Bode. Maggie was a little timid in the all-around aquariums, but Bode ate it up! He was touching everything, running everywhere, and totally into it. Maggie's favorite part was the seahorses.
Lastly, we went to Nickelodeon Universe (#21) to use some points on our previously purchased wristband. Blue's Clues is always a favorite. We also tested out Big Rigs, and the merry-go-round.
All in all, a fun Friday!










No comments:
Post a Comment