damask

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Play Date Project

Every once in awhile, we like to get together with a couple other stay-at-home-moms and their children for a play date.  Last time we were together, Evie mentioned it'd be fun to have some sort of organized activity for the kiddos to do.  Inspired by the rainy weather and some creative kids activities I found on Pinterest using cotton balls, I whipped up a little something for today's date.

I felt like I was planning a lesson, but after teaching secondary science for years, it was fun to get in touch with my early childhood/elementary side!  

At their age, the kids don't have an incredibly long attention span, but I think they had fun.








Finished products.  Sorry I cut out N's artwork!
We also had to get some photos of the babies.
B - 5 months, C - 3 months, L - 5 1/2 weeks

Buddies

Bode was very interested in C.  C was a good sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment