damask

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Forgot How Great Fridays Are

I had an extra spring in my step yesterday (Friday) afternoon.  Sure, part of it was due to the AMAZING warm weather we've had this week.  Seriously, is this really March?  But I was mostly excited for the weekend and the chance to spend time with my sweet little family!  I've been filling in for a biology teacher at C-I High School this past week, and I had forgotten the welcome feeling of the weekend finally being here after a week of work.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy teaching, and I'm so thankful for two sets of grandparents that love and selflessly watch our children while I sub, but my decision to be a stay-at-home-mom has been even further cemented this week away from home.  So this is what we did Friday and today:





I still have three to five more consecutive days of subbing this coming week, but I will enjoy it knowing that it's not permanent and I will be home again with my sweeties very soon!

Oh, and today little B is five months old.  Wow!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these outdoor pictures! Grammy and Bapa need to make sure the play structure is up this summer!

    ReplyDelete