damask

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cookies

Today Steve did something that I've never known him to do in seven and a half years of marriage.  He baked cookies.  No prompting on my part at all!  He just wanted cookies!  I saw him reading the back of the chocolate chip bag, and before I knew it, he was getting out other ingredients to begin his project.  Unsure of exactly how much he knows about that sort of thing, I helpfully suggested he use my mom's recipe and explained how to pack brown sugar while measuring.  He quickly banished me from the kitchen and continued on his own.
Sneezing into his shirt while baking.  Very sanitary.

Carefully spooning dough onto the baking sheet.

That looks about right.

 They were actually quite delicious.  Good job, Steve!  I think I'll have to suggest a repeat in the future.

Here are a few other pictures from the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment