This morning when Bode woke up and called out with his usual, "MOMMY! MOM! MOMMY!" (Stewie anyone?) I wasn't very quick to get out of bed. I had stayed up past my normal bedtime, grading papers, and was definitely feeling like a couple more hours in bed would be nice.
Well, even before Steve could get up with Bode, I heard the little pitter-pattering of Maggie's feet running into Bode's room. And then:
"Good morning, Bode! Do you want me to get into your crib with you?"
"Depp!" he responded. (Yep!)
And there they played quite contentedly until Steve went to check on them.
And there they played quite contentedly until Steve went to check on them.
Between the screaming and squabbles, it sure is fun to see them enjoy each other. Maggie is such a good big sister, and Bode clearly looks up to her so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment