I tried to ask him the same interview questions as I did with Maggie, but most of his answers were, "I dunno." Here's what I got:
The best show on TV is... Go, Diego, Go!
My favorite color is... blue.
My favorite toy is...(holds up new truck).
I like to take these things to bed with me at night...balloony (the balloons he found in his room this morning) and puppy.
My favorite movie is... Cars
My favorite animals are... cows.
My favorite sport is...football.
My best friend is.. Eli.
Other things that currently make Bode, Bode:
The way he still calls his sister, "Dee Dee," even though he can now say Maggie.
How everything somehow gets turned into a weapon in his hands.
His insistence on giving everyone "Hug, kiss" when saying good-bye or good night.
His flexibility in playing princesses, dolls, and dress-up with his sister even though he also has interests that are very stereotypically "boy."
Love this guy! And because my posts have been very dominated by Maggie recently, here are lots of Bode pictures from today:
We started off the day with some balloon fun in the kids' room.
Breakfast was chocolate doughnuts, which Bode selected yesterday at Target.
Our first Kiwi Crate arrived a couple days ago, so we had fun crafting hobby horses after breakfast.
I tried to get a nice posed picture, but as soon as the horses were finished, they were OFF!
They both insisted on wearing hats (we don't have cowboy hats) and boots. Bode settled for Maggie's pink snow boots.
Bode had to show off his muscles, with coaxing, to match the card from Unky and Aunt Kate.
Before lunch, the kids and Steve accompanied me to my 38 week OB appointment, complete with a tour of the BirthCenter.
After lunch it was naptime. But first, Bode insisted on gathering all of his balloons in bed.
![]() |
| "Take a picture of me, too!" |
Then presents...
And cake.
Bode woke up singing this song this morning and kept repeating it throughout the day.
Then it was time for Bounce World!
We finished our day with Bode's choice of dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.
















No comments:
Post a Comment