damask

Sunday, April 6, 2014

March

It has been over a month since I've posted, so I'm trying to think of our happenings since mid - February.

Highlights:

- Maggies dance show in Rochester

- Birthday celebrations for our niece and nephew. 

- End of the quarter busyness and professional development in the metro. 

- And a 3-night trip to the Dells over Steve's spring break.



All of us, except Steve, dealt with a crummy head and chest cold that wiped us out recently. I was the last one to get it after continuing to share drinking containers with the children, and was totally out of it for about 5 days. During that time, my phone died, and I was shown incredible kindness by Steve, Maggie, and Bode. Steve went out and immediately bought me a new phone as an early birthday gift, along with bringing back my favorite - Buffalo Wild Wings. Maggie colored me beautiful pictures,  kept feeling my head to see if I had a temperature, and saying sweet prayers for me. And Bode gave me the best snuggles. I'm feeling much better now!
I think this one is Ariel.
My snuggler.
Perfect day to be outside today.

No comments:

Post a Comment