damask

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Weekend

Not only was it Easter weekend this past weekend, but it was also Spring Break for me with Thursday, Friday, and Monday off of school.  Here are some photos of our weekend:

Kisses for my boy - I will NEVER stop kissing him.

Maggie requested Easter bunny pancakes, so I did my best.

Trying a new way to dye eggs at home  - with shaving cream and food coloring.

It got messy.
Hot Chocolate 5K in Minneapolis with Rebekah on Saturday morning.  The chocolate waiting for us at the end kept us going!

Traditional dyeing at Grammy and Bapa's.

Reading the Easter stoy with Resurrection Eggs while visiting Great Grandma Evelsizer at the nursing home Saturday night.
They resisted a family photo, but we at least got a sibling photo on Easter Sunday.

Easter Sunday - first finding the basket.

Then finding eggs!

So fun!

Some chalk art.

Playing on the lawnmower while my mom and I worked on making her a bench for the entryway.


No comments:

Post a Comment