damask

Sunday, September 15, 2013

First Day of School

These past couple weeks have been full of new activities and adjusting to our school year routine.  Steve is in full swing with football, school, etc.  I am getting used to the juggling of motherhood, teaching, helping with Junior High youth group, and Moms in Step.  Bode is...doing what Bode does.

And Maggie has started up again with dance, Cubbies, Sunday School, and...preschool!

 This girl has been looking forward to school for quite some time.

After a breakfast of homemade pancakes, she was ready to go.

Backpack - check.  New leggings - check.  New purple headband - check.


She's getting so big.

Ever the goofball.

Love her.

I made Bode stay inside with our babysitter while I took some pictures of Maggie alone.  Then he was ready for his turn.

Bode thought Maggie should have to go inside while I took pictures of just him.

His turn will come all too soon.
After three days, she's still loving it!  And it didn't even phase her that I thought Wednesday's class went a half hour later than it did.  Oops!  Good thing I answered my phone and her school is just a block away.

No comments:

Post a Comment