"I want Bode to talk." Maggie just woke up this morning and was
looking for a playmate. Then she continued, "And I want him to walk."
Me: "He walks."
"Yeah,
but he falls when he walks. I want him to talk real like Minnie." (She
likes to give herself and everyone around her names from her favorite
show. Recently it has been
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.)
Well,
although Bode's vocabulary of about four words and animal sounds isn't
entirely up to Maggie's standards just yet, they have been enjoying each
other's company a lot more. I didn't worry quite as much today while I
was making food for Thanksgiving with Maggie and Bode playing alone up
in her room. Oh yes, there are plenty of shrieks to be heard when
the other has a coveted toy, but it's so sweet to see the times they play and laugh together peacefully. Ahhh.
 |
| My "puppy" decided to get herself a drink. |
 |
| Love for Grammy. |
 |
| Taking Maggie, Bode, Asia, and Belle to the park while puppy sitting. |
 |
| Some crafty new wall decor. |
 |
| Taking a break while geocaching. |
 |
| This boy. |
 |
| Stuck in the bar. |
 |
| Tight squeeze for these two. |
 |
| Early morning story with Daddy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment