This week has been a blur, even more so than the past few weeks. I started teacher inservice with Minnesota Virtual Academy on Monday (yay, I'm back!), so Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday found me commuting an hour each way while my Super Mom stayed with the kids and puppies (and cleaned, cooked, entertained, etc., etc.). I turned around and followed her back to Fairmont on Thursday in order to get the puppies' dew claws removed. None of the vets around here would do it sooner than 5 months of age, since I missed the 4-day window right after the pups' birth. Oops. Good thing my dad has connections. :)
We got back in time Friday to do some grocery shopping for our much-anticipated Labor Day weekend guests and then made an appearance at the first Stewartville High School football game of the season. Ahhh, fall.
Here's to hoping this weekend will be relaxing for all of us before the whirlwind that is the first week of school.
 |
| The drive to Houston, MN for inservice was absolutely gorgeous. |
 |
| Little Belle all bandaged after her dew claw removal. Add bandaging squirmy puppies to my list of things to do. |
 |
| Colors were different, but there's something special about Friday nights in the fall. |
 |
| Beautiful night for football. |
Yeah, I think my dad settled on naming her Belle. :) As I told Andrew, I'm looking forward to (hopefully) cutting down on some busyness come October.
ReplyDeleteHope the start to the school year and getting back to your job is going smoothly!