Last fall, Steve had a picture taken with a student. It must have been Homecoming or something because the kid was wearing blue dye in his hair, and it got all over Steve's new dress shirt. In the busyness of our fall, I didn't take the time to work the stain out, so we ended up with a useless shirt. Recently I decided to repurpose it, so I scoured the Internet for ideas and settled on a
summer dress for Maggie.
I've actually had it completed for a couple weeks, but for some reason
she has NOT wanted to try it on. Maybe she knows it was a men's shirt?
I'm not proud to admit that I finally bribed her with fruit snacks so I
could snap a few pictures. I did my best goofy faces and voices to
coax a real smile out of her.
 |
| There's my happy girl. |
Who knew you can repurpose just about anything?!?!
So cute!!! I'm impressed!
ReplyDelete