There was a time in my life when running seven miles was a breeze. There was a time when I could eat absolutely anything I wanted and not give it a second thought. No more.
Although this time ended long before I had a child, I am realizing what 9 months of pregnancy can do to a person. Sure, I would go on walks and do some jogging while pregnant, but nothing too strenuous. I started back up after having Maggie and even got into P90X for awhile. Talk about a workout! But since being back at work with not a whole lot of time to myself, exercise has become a thing of the past.
This past week, while on Spring Break, I visited my parents and sister. While there, I got to make use of their fitness club. Nice! But since when has running three miles been so hard?!?!? Whew! I will say that it has felt GOOD to sweat this week.
I hope that the weather warms soon so that I can take Maggie out in the jogging stroller!
No comments:
Post a Comment