Birthday season!
Maggie celebrated number seven a little early with some friends. Her request for her special day? A spa party.
Her actual birthday was a Friday, so her teacher was able to work her celebration into the morning schedule at school instead of the normal afternoon birthday fun. This allowed me to attend, and, SURPRISE! Steve, too.
Maggie and I had some girl time getting manicures and were going to go out for a girls dinner celebration, just the two of us, but surprisingly wanted to extend the invitation to her brothers.
Birthday questions:
I am... 7.
The best show on TV is... Elena of Avalor.
My favorite thing about school is... computers...and library.
The thing I'm best at is... reading.
If I could change my name, it would be... Ava.
My favorite colors are... teal and dark pink.
My favorite toy is...blanky.
When I grow up, I want to work... with my cousin. I'm an illustrator, and she's an author.
I like to take these things to bed with me at night: my blanky.
My favorite book is...Wish Come True Cat.
My favorite movie is... Muppets Most Wanted.
My favorite season of the year is... winter.
A food I really like is... Pop-Tarts.
My favorite animals are... cats.
My favorite sport is... gymnastics.
My best friends are... Leah, Ava, Ari, Avery, and Josie.
My favorite holiday is... Halloween.
My favorite thing I did while I was 6 was... going to Jellystone.






No comments:
Post a Comment