damask

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Fourth in Stewie

As mentioned in my previous post, we arrived back in Stewartville at around 11:00 am, just in time to take part in Stewartville's Summerfest (4th of July) activities.

On our list was the carnival, so even though we were travel weary, we walked over to the park to do some rides with the kids.




After a much-needed nap for all of us, we were rested and ready to attend

  • The parade.



And to top it all off,
  • Fireworks




We only had 4 days before we all took off for our family vacation to Colorado, but we did fit in a few more summer activities during our days of preparation:


  • Banana splits.




  • Rochester Honkers game (baseball).


I plan to post some photos of our trip to Colorado as soon as I can, but with Steve at Bethel for the next week and a half, I will have to wait until he can send me some of the snapshots from his phone.  Thanks for bearing with my blogging binge after my absence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment