damask

Thursday, January 31, 2013

We Miss You, Daddy!

It's Steve turn this week to be up in the cities for work, so Mags, Boders, and I had to find some activities to keep us entertained in his absence.  Last night was full with Cubbies, but today after I was done with work, we bundled up and ventured out in the frigid cold to get a change of scenery.

We started out at the library to return some books and get some new reading material.  Maggie's method for picking out books is to randomly grab books off shelves.  It worked for her this time - we got some good ones!

From there, we traveled up to south Rochester and had a very healthy supper at McDonald's.  Hey, if Steve can get away with that when I'm gone, I should be able to as well! 

We ended our day by popping some popcorn, cuddling on Maggie's bed, and watching a movie that she picked out at the library, The Aristocats.  After a short while, Bode decided it was more fun to throw handfuls of popcorn to the floor and watch Asia gobble it up, and Maggie wanted to play "waterpark."  It was fun while it lasted, and we're greatly looking forward to Steve's return tomorrow afternoon.

A cozy morning earlier this week.

Also earlier this week, we made pretzels.  Maggie wanted to shape some and made sunglasses.

Enjoying some fresh snow Wednesday afternoon.

Cowboy night at AWANA.  We did the best we could.

Maggie informed me that she dropped her other phone in the toilet like Aunt Aimee. She didn't really - whew.

This boy loves to copy his big sister.

My lumberjack and kitty cat getting bundled up.

Movie night in Maggie's room.

I love these two.

1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! Love the picture of Maggie and her phone....can't wait to show Aunt Aimee who is home for the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete